Protecting Clients in Personal Injury Cases
In the aftermath of an accident, people are often left wondering what to do next. After you have received the medical treatment you need, it may be best to talk to an attorney about your options.
At Sloan P. Ellis Law Firm, LLC, we are sensitive to the needs of seriously injured people and their families. We understand the confusion and concerns that may follow a car accident or other situation and will work to ease your fears. From the beginning of the case, our Greenville, South Carolina, firm is dedicated to pursuing the compensation you deserve for the life-altering losses you have suffered.
Types of Accidents
We confidently represent clients who have been injured in a wide range of devastating accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Other vehicle accidents
- Premises liability
- Dangerous and defective products
Types Of Injuries
Even a minor accident can leave you facing lasting injuries. We take action on behalf of clients who are coping with:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI): A TBI may not be immediately apparent after an accident. The symptoms can take time to appear, but also may not be easily treatable and can impact an injured person’s daily life.
- Spinal cord injuries: Spinal cord injuries are particularly serious, as the spinal cord does not heal. Even partial paralysis or nerve damage is enough to make an injured person reliant on a supportive device such as a wheelchair.
- Amputations: The loss of a limb is devastating. A victim’s entire life must shift, as he or she learns a new normal, handling day-to-day matters without the use of the amputated limb. Whether the limb was severed in an accident or had to be amputated later due to injury, we can help.
- Other injuries: We represent clients who have suffered a range of other serious injuries, including burns, broken bones, crushed bones, severe lacerations and abrasions. We also handle wrongful death cases when fatal accidents take the lives of loved ones.
Get The Help You Need Today
You do not have to face your injuries alone. Talk to a personal injury lawyer at our firm today during a free initial consultation. Call us at 864-404-3466 or use our online form to contact our office.